ePM’s leadership development practice helps business executives and managers become more effective and successful leaders. Creating more competent leaders improves the organization’s ability to achieve its business objectives. Our organization development consultants and professional coaches help clients develop the chemistry of superior leadership:
- Making and communicating sound and timely decisions
- Articulating and standing for team values and intentions
- Setting goals and managing progress
- Delegating authority, empowering and mentoring subordinates.
The Leadership Alignment Sequence (LAS) is an accelerated workshop process that establishes a foundation for disciplined strategic thinking and decision making:
- Develop or confirm the makeup and roles of the leadership team
- Develop, refine, or confirm the organization’s charter and affirm the leaders’ commitment to it
- Develop, refine, or confirm the vision, mission, goals and objectives
- Develop and align on the governance and leadership process.
Leadership Alignment Ongoing (LAO) follows the workshop sequence and shapes leadership “physics” – how leaders conduct daily business. In situ leadership coaching produces two important benefits:
- Leaders come to understand that development is an ingrained process rather than an event
- Learning in the context of daily business is more relevant and more durable.
In LAO, our consultants participate in day-to-day meetings and working sessions with the program’s top leaders to:
- Maintain focus on and continuity of priorities
- Establish and propagate an effective communication strategy
- Assure that leaders are thinking and acting strategically
- Keep leaders looking forward and responding rather than looking backward and reacting.
Leadership Team Development (LTD) is delivered in parallel with LAO and shapes the “chemistry” of program governance and leadership — how leaders relate to and communicate with each other and their teams. We:
- Identify and leverage personal development opportunities
- Establish coaching as a part of a powerful leadership team
- Provide individual coaching to leaders, selected managers and individual contributors (thought leaders)
- Establish the conditions, leadership styles, and interpersonal relationships that will enable success on the superlative project of their careers.