Team integration aligns the five drivers of organization performance so your team can work to its full potential. Every aspect of a well-integrated, high-functioning team is aligned with the business objectives ...
- Work processes are defined, understood and followed
- Organization structure matches the work
- Information is communicated freely and promptly
- Leaders lead rather than manage
- Structure, work, information and leadership adapt to the business environment
Team integration raises productivity, reduces risk, and enables predictable and profitable business outcomes.
ePM's Organization Performance by Design™ approach employs sophisticated SimVision® simulation models to amplify your expertise and achieve higher team performance than conventional OD techniques. Simulation models ...
- Quantify the performance difference between your as-planned and as-is operation
- Identify, quantify and prioritize your opportunities for improvement
- Help you evaluate and compare different strategies for improving team integration
We add a powerful scientific component to a familiar workshop process. Designing both the structural and behavioral aspects of team integration enables you to ...
- Base your decisions on facts as well as experience
- Reach consensus faster
- Sort your options objectively
- Implement with confidence
- Achieve predictable and profitable performance
No other OD process offers this power.
Back to top